12/13/2008

We Win

Ok I'm going to make it short and sweet this week since I'm going to be humping Poles restoring phone service in the Merrimack valley for the better part of the rest of this month.

Courts 1 thru 3 won easily this week with Arnie and Andy taking care of business in straight sets on court 1. Tony and Don didn't play games winning in straights also and on court 3 Mike E made his first appearance of the year teaming up with Dave to Win in straight sets yet again..

Now I don't really know what happened to the rest of us but. Todd and Frank lost in straight sets with Todd Chocking the only Set point they had. Mickey and George also lost in straights against a 5 team that really wasn't a 5 team.

Next week is a tough one. We need to travel to Lynnfield which is only 7 minutes further than Northeast... Hopefully if I get some time I'll do our Holiday Version of our Blog.

4th place here we come!

No comments: